IJACSET RMS (Reviewer/Referral Management System):
If you’re interested in honouring your knowledge and skills by supporting & promoting research activity in your University/College with the support of one of the world's leading International Engineering Journal, you’ll be pleased to know that IJACSET has launched the IJACSET RMS (Reviewer/Refferal Management System). This Programme will serves as the foundation for the new research & innovations in fields of engineering around the world. IJACSET welcomes expressions of interest in joining our Representative Network, we are presently seeking new representative around the world. Who can Join: Professors/Lecturers/Existing IJACSET Reviewers/Authors who would like to be considered in becoming an representative of IJACSET should apply.
Please join as Reviewer: It's Free Of Cost
About IJACSET RMS:
RMS is stand for “Reviewer/Refferal Management System” For Reviewer and Team Members. RMS is basically for the Reviewer and Refferal for your colleague /students /neighbour/Friends.
Who can become a reviewer for IJACSET?:
A person who have the degree of Ph.D in the relevant field of engineering OR have the completed or Pursue Master in Engineering relevant field and have experience in the same field. In short, anyone who is an expert and interest in the article’s research field They are join us
How reviewer/team member got the reward for the work they do from the IJACSET?
- If you will become reviewer/team member for IJACSET then you have to recommend his/her colleague/students/friends for publish the paper in IJACSET then Reviewer got the Refferal amount (300 Per Paper) from the IJACSET
- Reviewer/team member have to provide his/her Reviewer ID to colleague/students/Friends When the Submit Paper in IJACSET(www.IJACSET.com/submitonline.php).
- So when your recognized colleague/students submit the paper in IJACSET for publishing at that time they have to provide the reviewer ID to IJACSET
- If your recognized colleague/student’s paper will publish successfully then IJACSET team add 300 Points in your account as a reward
- After your account contain sufficient point, IJACSET will convert the reward points in currency and pay to reviewer
How to become reviewer for IJACSET?
- Please visit our website and join as reviewer. For that fill up the available form through our website. (www.IJACSET.com)
- After first step You will receive notification for submitting the request to IJACSET by provided mail id.
- Then after we will evaluate your request for reviewer.
- If we accept your request then we will send the confirmation mail to you with the login credential details for Reviewer Management System.
- In mail you will be got the Reviewer ID.
- Then after you can login to our RMS System for reviewing process and recognition program.
Advantages for become the Member of RMS
- Member are important to us; IJACSET’s RMS aims to engage Member and reward them for the work they do.
- If reviewer recommend his/her colleague /students for publish the paper in IJACSET then Reviewer got the some amount from the IJACSET
- Reviewer got the certificate from the IJACSET
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field
- Stay up to date with the latest literature, and have advanced access to research results.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.
Rules and Regulation
- If reviewer recognize his/her colleague/student for publish the paper in IJACSET then, recognized colleague/student have to complete the entire publication process till the paper publish.
- After the successfully paper published in IJACSET, reviewer got the rewards point in account. Reviewers also check the rewards point in RMS account
- 1 rewards point= 1 rupees
- You will be get 300 reward point per paper after the successfully published your recognized colleague/student’s Research Paper.
- If a reviewer has earned enough points to use them, the rewards points will appear as account credit on their account.
- Reviewer can redeem the rewards point after the he/she will got more than 500 Rewards points in account.